Sunday, July 4, 2010

Going to Tokushima

At the airport we did a security check and then went to our gate. We sat there and played our PSPs for about two hours because the flight was delayed. When boarded the flight we sat in business class. When we landed we got a taxi and went to a hotel called Hotel Sun Route. While we were in the taxi I saw people outside wearing was a little more formal than Fukuoka. I even saw some people wearing a kimono. When we got out of the taxi at the hotel I bumped in to a stranger. He was an old man, and he was about 75 years old. I say sorry he said it was okay. He said that he was going to his house. I thought that the Japanese man was very respectful and nice.

Then after that Michael and I went inside the hotel and went to the check in counter. After we got our room numbers and went in separate rooms. Since I was in a separate room I didn't know what Michael was doing. I checked the time and it was 4:36 PM. We decided that we would go shopping for video games. We bought tons of new video games like Gran Turismo, and Black Ops. We played the video games for a long time. So then we ate dinner and now we are going to sleep.


This is the hotel we stayed in.


No comments:

Post a Comment